Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT is a 3-level test preparation series designed for beginning-level students of the TOEFL iBT. Each level consists of four books: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. It may be used for classroom-based or self-study.
- focused practice of each TOEFL iBT question type
- controlled note-taking activities
- graded vocabulary acquisition
- transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
- full answer key including sample responses for spoken and written sections
- sample lesson plans