Come On, Phonics is a five-level series designed to teach phonics through an easy and child-centered approach. Beginners start by learning the sounds of the alphabet and writing individual letters and then progress to blending sounds, spelling, and reading simple sentences. Students gain the confidence to read English words and have fun doing it.
- A child-centered and easy-to-follow approach allows students to quickly understand each lesson and activity.
- Fun chants and stories help learners to remember the sounds and meanings of words.
- A variety of activities give students the opportunity to use what they have learned.
- Poster-sized board games provide a review of several units together.
- A DVD-ROM includes animations, games, and audio material to allow in-class or at-home practice.