This book comprehensively introduces Chinese culture in English and is tailored for primary and middle school students across the world. While compiling the book, the author takes into full account the psychology and cognition features of overseas learners and has selected basic, typical and informative materials to introduce Chinese culture in a novel and vivid style.
"Exploring China: A Children's Guide to Chinese Culture" offers young learners an opportunity to explore China and its culture in a fun and engaging way.
- Informative: It covers a wide range of topics with key facts laid out in concise and clear terms
- Interactive: It engages pupils through various activities including videos, games, stories and craft making
- Interesting: It makes learning fun and engaging
- Flexible: It can be easily incorporated into existent plans, either as a whole or in part two CD-ROMs which brings the people and their stories to life useful factsheets that highlight key points from each unit
- a fully illustrated children's guide (textbook)
- a comprehensive teachers guide